Home Within A Botanic Garden In District 9
2 Bedroom (764 sqft) from $1,893,350
3 Bedroom Premium (1,987 sqft) from $3,014,350
4 Bedroom Premium from $4,392,800
Please call +65 97923832 for viewing appointment now.
About Martin Modern by GuocoLand, Singapore
- Located in the highly sought after District 9, within the highly coveted lifestyle enclave of Robertson Quay.
- Two 30 storey towers with a total of 450 units, all of which come with a view of the gardens, the city of Singapore River, situated on a 1.6 hectare land size.
- Units are designed with well - proportioned, functional spaces, and very high quality finishes and fittings.
- Over 80% of land area in Martin Modern will be set aside for a botanic garden and an arboretum of native trees ad vegetation.
- 15 different spaces with various concepts like a party lawn, a forest trail, rain gardens and a maze among others as well as two rooftop gardens.
- Bespoke recreational facilities and GuocoLand's concierge services. The overall feel will be that of a plush and relaxed resort within city centre.
- Unique development crafted by master craftsmen:
- Master Architect : Yip Yuen Hong from ipli Architects,
- Project Architect : ADDP Architects, and
- Landscape Designer : ICN Design International.
Please call us at +65 97923832 for viewing appointment.
|Project Name||Martin Modern by GuocoLand, Singapore|
|Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Address||8 Martin Modern, Singapore 237992|
|Site Area||15,936.1 sqm (171,535 sqft)|
|Development||Residential High-Rise 30 Storeys|
|No. Of Units||450|
- Located at the corner of Martin Place and River Valley Close
- Within walking distance to Somerset MRT Station, the upcoming Great World MRT Station along the Thomson- East Coast Line and the upcoming Fort Canning MRT Station along the Downtown Line
- Situated within the posh residential neighbourhood of Robertson Quay neighbourhood, a hip lifestyle destination with trendy wine bars, restaurant, cafes and retail shops.
- Near Singapore River lifestyle corridor where one can take the River Taxi to the Central Business District.
- Minutes' drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District and Marina Bay
- Proximity to established schools such as River Valley Primary School, School of the Arts Singapore (SOTA) and Singapore Management University.
- Approximately 8 min drive to the Civic District for arts and cultural treats with its museums, concert halls and art galleries.
- Approximately 15-min walk to Fort Canning Park and Alexandra Park Connector, providing avenues for cycling and jogging enthusiasts.
Martin Modern Fly Through
Site Plans and Floor Plans
Register your interest for Martin Modern by GuocoLand, Singapore